Learn how to get the most out of your buying experience with our free online sessions.
To help get you better prepared to find and buy equipment and trucks at dozens of upcoming auctions, we're hosting some FREE online events this month. Register today for these informative online sessions:
Cross-border shopping: What to know before buying equipment from across the border
- Monday, April 26, 11:00 am (MT) – 30 minutes
Importing equipment isn't hard, but you need to know what you're doing. The experts at PCB Customs Brokers will help clear up any confusion. Get tips, resources and ask questions at this interactive session with experts from PCB, specializing in international trade since 1954.
- Breanna Leininger, CCS & LCB, US Operations Manager, PCB Customs Brokers
- Gloria Terhaar, CCS (CA/US), CTCS, CBSA Prof. Designate, Canadian Regulatory Analyst, PCB Customs Brokers
How to inspect equipment virtually
- Tuesday, Apr 27, 11:00 am (MT) – 30 minutes
Learn about the services available if you can't inspect equipment in person: equipment demo videos, FaceTime inspections, asset detail pages and more. We'll also run through inspection tips for buyers from Ritchie Bros. Inspection Services, the industry leader for high-quality inspections, performing 100,000+ inspections last year.
- Marty Lelugas, Director of Inspection Programs, Ritchie Bros.
Replace your fleet spreadsheet & get real-time equipment values with our FREE Inventory Management System
- Wednesday, Apr 28, 1:00 pm (MT) – 30 minutes
Getting current asset values has never been easier with Ritchie Bros. Asset Valuator included with our free Inventory Management System. Learn how you can ditch your spreadsheets, manage your fleet more efficiently, and get the value of your trucks and equipment right at your fingertips.
- Logan Mellott, VP, Commercial Operations, Asset Solutions, Ritchie Bros.